Roofers are responsible for installing new roofs as well as replacing and repairing existing roofs for both commercial and residential customers. They also need to be comfortable working with a wide range of materials, such as metal and shingles, as well as working with hand tools or power tools depending on what is needed for the job site they work safely. Roofers are responsible for inspecting the structure to determine the best course of action.
We require our team to follow and meet OSHA regulations while demonstrating safe practices at all job sites. The qualified candidate will be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions during the necessary hours. This candidate will also showcase strong mobility skills and be capable of handling weight up to 50 lbs.
Minimum of 3 years experience servicing all types of roofing structures and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Best pay in the Valley and a paycheck every Friday
- Company vehicle and/or company transportation
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- Health insurance plan with employer contribution
- Great hours! Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Positive atmosphere and environment
- On-the-job training