Plumbers are a vital part of any construction site. As a plumber on our team, you'll be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes as well as valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
This person will also collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals, follow building plans and blueprints, respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies. In addition, they must perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems, and in some cases, perform light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
A qualified candidate should be able to prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates and keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Minimum of 3 years experience servicing all plumbing systems and components, and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Best pay in the Valley and a paycheck every Friday
- Company vehicle and/or company transportation
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- Health insurance plan with employer contribution
- Great hours! Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Positive atmosphere and environment
- On-the-job training