We're looking for an experienced electrician to join our team! As an electrician on our team, you'll be responsible for inspecting, testing, repairing, installing, and modifying electrical components and systems. A qualified candidate will have completed an electrician program at a trade school or technical institute, finished a lengthy apprenticeship, and passed a licensing exam.
This candidate should have extensive experience analyzing and diagnosing electrical problems in homes, businesses, and construction sites. Additionally, as an electrician, you will determine how to resolve electrical problems and provide quotes to customers. You will also ensure the safe and proper installation of lighting and other electrically operated devices. The qualified candidate will also be able to prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates and keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used.
Minimum of 3 years experience servicing all electrical systems and components, and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Best pay in the Valley and a paycheck every Friday
- Company vehicle and/or company transportation
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- Health insurance plan with employer contribution
- Great hours! Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Positive atmosphere and environment
- On-the-job training